Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Fixed in 2017.4, 2018.1, 2018.2
[Android] When screen resolution is changed there is a frame with graphical corruption
1) Open attached project "ResolutionChangeBug"
2) Build scene "Test" for Android
3) Run on a device
--- Every second the resolution will change
--- You will see a corrupted frame every time it does
Workaround: Switch/fade in to a blank (black/solid colour) screen before the screen resolution is changed, in which case any artefacts won't show
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changing ip address of cache server v2 doesn't reconnect.
- Aplying changes to root prefab in a nested prefab undo changes made to the child prefab
- [2018.4][UWP] Exception is thrown 'Unable to find method PostprocessStacktrace in [UnityEngine.CoreModule.dll]'
- Sub Emitter particle's width is twice its height when Separate Axes in the Size over Lifetime module is enabled
- Animation does not play correctly when Optimized Game Object functionality is used and a Child GameObject is added to bone