Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
[Android] When screen resolution is changed there is a frame with graphical corruption
1) Open attached project "ResolutionChangeBug"
2) Build scene "Test" for Android
3) Run on a device
--- Every second the resolution will change
--- You will see a corrupted frame every time it does
Workaround: Switch/fade in to a blank (black/solid colour) screen before the screen resolution is changed, in which case any artefacts won't show
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Absolute paths from included packages cannot be converted to virtual paths in Assets/Packages
- Crash in VCProvider when upgrading project from 18.3 to 19.1 and 19.2
- Android Vulkan corrupted rendering when there is no camera in the scene
- Creating mesh assets produces broken blendshapes
- Sort Order is not respected for a newly created Canvas until Play Mode is entered or any adjustments are made