Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
[Android] When screen resolution is changed there is a frame with graphical corruption
1) Open attached project "ResolutionChangeBug"
2) Build scene "Test" for Android
3) Run on a device
--- Every second the resolution will change
--- You will see a corrupted frame every time it does
Workaround: Switch/fade in to a blank (black/solid colour) screen before the screen resolution is changed, in which case any artefacts won't show
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [GPU PLM] Indirect bounce color is wrong
- [UI] Float types revert to 0 if a decimal point is entered when the value is selected
- LWRP is leaking resources when building Unity.Physics project to device
- Prefab instance with a script that automatically sets the parent of it creates a duplicate of itself after exiting Prefab mode
- Unity Ads Package conflict with Moq framework