Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Fixed in 2017.4.X, 2018.1.X, 2018.2.X
[Android] When screen resolution is changed there is a frame with graphical corruption
1) Open attached project "ResolutionChangeBug"
2) Build scene "Test" for Android
3) Run on a device
--- Every second the resolution will change
--- You will see a corrupted frame every time it does
Workaround: Switch/fade in to a blank (black/solid colour) screen before the screen resolution is changed, in which case any artefacts won't show
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The script can be dragged and dropped before it is compiled
- Double clicking script field no longer opens it in the external script editor
- [Android] Build fails with built-in PAD custom asset(s) when using sample Addressable
- [iOS] nw_read_request_report crash
- The serialized field value cannot be changed when trying to set it back to "None"