Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
[Android] When screen resolution is changed there is a frame with graphical corruption
1) Open attached project "ResolutionChangeBug"
2) Build scene "Test" for Android
3) Run on a device
--- Every second the resolution will change
--- You will see a corrupted frame every time it does
Workaround: Switch/fade in to a blank (black/solid colour) screen before the screen resolution is changed, in which case any artefacts won't show
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS][Editor]Legacy Launch Images iPhone 6.5 Landscape resolution mislabelled in Player Settings/Splash Image
- Memory leaks and Editor crashes/freezes when using decimal values in Gizmos
- Crash on PhysicsScene::ProcessTriggerEnterExits when splitting meshes that also exit a Trigger with OnTriggerExit
- "The page you were looking for doesn't exist" message appears when trying to Sign in using Unity Hub/Editor
- [Regression] Enviroment lighting is broken in the 2017.4.27f1 version