Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.2.X
[Android][WebGL] Location service does not start on Mobile
1. Open the user's attached project "MobileSensors.zip"
2. Build and run it on Android
3. Click on "Location Test" button in Android
4. Observe Location service status
Expected result: Location service status is "Running" or "Initializing"
Actual result: Location service status is "Stopped"
Reproducible with: 2019.4.31f1, 2020.3.20f1, 2021.1.25f1, 2021.2.0b16, 2022.1.0a12
VLNQA00122, Samsung Galaxy S9 (SM-G960F), Android 10, CPU: Snapdragon 855 SM8150, GPU: Mali-G72
VLNQA00331, Huawei P20 lite (ANE-LX1), Android 9, CPU: HiSilicon Kirin 659, GPU: Mali-T830
VLNQA00321, Xiaomi MI 9 (MI 9), Android 10, CPU: Snapdragon 855 SM8150, GPU: Adreno (TM) 640
VLNQA00285, Samsung Galaxy J4 Core (SM-J410F), Android 8.1.0, CPU: Snapdragon 425 MSM8917, GPU: Adreno (TM) 308
VLNQA00013 - Galaxy S6 Edge+ (SM-G928F), OS: 7.0.0, CPU: Exynos 7 Octa (7420), GPU: Mali-T760
Not reproducible on:
- iPhone 12 Mini (iOS 14.1)
- iPad Air 4th Gen (iOS 14.7.1)
- According to the user, also reproducible on WebGL
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lowering Cloud Layer channel opacity beyond a certain threshold results in graphical artifact
- [Android 5.1] Player is stuck on splash screen when opening a specific project
- [Linux] Editor crashes at "GeometryBuffersBase::GetRuntimeMemorySize()" after a couple minutes when the Profiler window is open and recording while in Play Mode
- GameObject children move un-accordingly when moving the parent GameObject in the Scene View
- Tags remove option "-" (minus) is active even tag item isn't selected