Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.2.X
[Android][WebGL] Location service does not start on Mobile
1. Open the user's attached project "MobileSensors.zip"
2. Build and run it on Android
3. Click on "Location Test" button in Android
4. Observe Location service status
Expected result: Location service status is "Running" or "Initializing"
Actual result: Location service status is "Stopped"
Reproducible with: 2019.4.31f1, 2020.3.20f1, 2021.1.25f1, 2021.2.0b16, 2022.1.0a12
VLNQA00122, Samsung Galaxy S9 (SM-G960F), Android 10, CPU: Snapdragon 855 SM8150, GPU: Mali-G72
VLNQA00331, Huawei P20 lite (ANE-LX1), Android 9, CPU: HiSilicon Kirin 659, GPU: Mali-T830
VLNQA00321, Xiaomi MI 9 (MI 9), Android 10, CPU: Snapdragon 855 SM8150, GPU: Adreno (TM) 640
VLNQA00285, Samsung Galaxy J4 Core (SM-J410F), Android 8.1.0, CPU: Snapdragon 425 MSM8917, GPU: Adreno (TM) 308
VLNQA00013 - Galaxy S6 Edge+ (SM-G928F), OS: 7.0.0, CPU: Exynos 7 Octa (7420), GPU: Mali-T760
Not reproducible on:
- iPhone 12 Mini (iOS 14.1)
- iPad Air 4th Gen (iOS 14.7.1)
- According to the user, also reproducible on WebGL
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Particle System emission delays between particle generations when playing the simulation
- EditorUtility.DisplayDialog is not shown when Input.GetMouseButtonDown is called a second time
- Animator Enum Properties get set to 0 instead of the value specified in the Scene when the Property is animated by a State that is not playing
- [iOS] Background thread runs a few times slower when “application.targetFrameRate“ is set to 30 compared to 29 on some iOS devices
- Multiple Enum Flags not rendering correctly in the Editor when custom PropertyDrawer values are changed