Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.14f1, 2022.2.0a18, 2023.1.0a1
[Android] [Vulkan] Player crashes during shader warmup when using Vulkan API
How to reproduce:
1. Open the project "1423507.zip"
2. Change to Android platform
3. Build Addressable bundles. From the "Addressables Groups" window use Build > New Build > Stronghold Build Script.
4. Set Addressables in "Use Existing Build" mode from the same window.
5. Build the APK and install it on a device
6. Run the app on the device
Expected results: The app does not crash
Actual result: The app crashes
Reproducible with: 2021.3.4f1, 2022.1.4f1, 2022.2.0a16
Could not test with: 2019.4.39f1, 2020.3.35f1 (compile errors related to scripts)
VLNQA00225, Qualcomm null (SDM845 for arm64), Android 8.1.0, CPU: Snapdragon 845 SDM845, GPU: Adreno (TM) 630
Not reproducible on:
VLNQA00001, Google Pixel 2 (Pixel 2), Android 11, CPU: Snapdragon 835 MSM8998, GPU: Adreno (TM) 540
N/A, Huawei - (NOH-NX9), Android 10, CPU: NOT FOUND, GPU: Mali-G78
VLNQA00316, Samsung Galaxy Note10 (SM-N970F), Android 9, CPU: Exynos 9 Series 9825, GPU: Mali-G76
- Does not reproduce with OpenGLES 3
- Build and Run might not work on this project, workaround is to build APK and then install on device
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Created Import Issue Asset doesn't show up in the Project window until the Unity Editor is restarted
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building a project that has access to files being denied