Search Issue Tracker
Under Consideration for 2021.3.X, 2022.2.X, 2023.1.X
[Android][Vulkan] Android GPU Inspector crashes with "Failed to profile the replay. Cause: Replay crash" when using Vulkan Graphics API
1. Open the user's attached "VulkanBug.zip" project
2. Build and Run for Android
3. Open Android GPU Inspector
4. Press "Capture Frame Profiler trace"
5. On a new window, select a device and press "OK"
6. On a new window, press "Start" then "Open Trace"
7. Observe the "Performance" or "Profile" tabs
Expected result: AGI profiles successfully
Actual result: AGI crashes with "Failed to profile the replay. Cause: Replay crash" or "Failed to profile the replay. Cause: Replayer connection lost. Cause: rpc error: code = Unavailable desc = error reading from server: unexpected EOF" errors
Reproducible with: 2021.3.4f1, 2021.3.9f1, 2022.1.16f1, 2022.2.0b6, 2023.1.0a9
Not reproducible with: 2020.3.39f1, 2021.3.3f1
Reproducible with: Vulkan Graphics API
Not reproducible with: OpenGLES3 Graphics API
Reproducible with these devices:
Google Pixel 5 (Pixel 5), Android 12, CPU: Snapdragon 765/765G, GPU: Adreno (TM) 620
Not reproducible with these devices (not supported by AGI):
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3 5G (SM-F711B), Android 12, CPU: Snapdragon 888, GPU: Adreno (TM) 660
Samsung Galaxy S22 (SM-S901B), Android 12, CPU: Exynos 2200, GPU: Ltd.
Samsung Galaxy S10+ (SM-G975F), Android 10, CPU: NOT FOUND, GPU: Mali-G76
Tested and reproduced on: Windows 10
- Using 2021.3 and 2022.1 streams throws "Failed to profile the replay. Cause: Replay crash"
- Using 2022.2 and 2023.1 streams throws "Failed to profile the replay. Cause: Replayer connection lost. Cause: rpc error: code = Unavailable desc = error reading from server: unexpected EOF" error
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Windows Player exe contains unwanted properties, causing text "Unity Playback Engine" to appear in task bar when mousing over it
- Changes made by the Script in the UI Document are reset when performing an Undo operation after changing the GameObject with this Script
- Emissive materials are broken when loading Scene via SceneManager.LoadScene
- [URP] [Decals] ProxyLighting Decal shader doesn't work in Screen Space Technique
- "Pin in New Scene Dialog" option position migrates with "Inspector" window resizing