Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Fixed in 2017.4.X, 2018.1.X
[Android][VideoPlayer] Vertically oriented videos are flickering when played on a device
1. Download and open attached "repro972235.zip" project from provided link.
2. Build and run on any Android device.
Expected result: Video is clearly visible while playing on the device.
Actual result: Video plays but it is blinking and no clear picture can be seen.
Reproduced with: 2018.1.0a7, 2017.3.0f2, 2017.2.1f1, 2017.1.2p4, 5.6.4p4.
Devices under test:
Google Pixel*, OS:8.0.0, CPU:arm64-v8a, GPU:Adreno (TM) 530,
Samsung SM G920F (Galaxy S6)*, OS:7.0, CPU:arm64-v8a, GPU:Mali-T760,
Nvidia SHIELD Tablet*, OS:6.0.1, CPU:armeabi-v7a, GPU:NVIDIA Tegra,
Notes: Did not reproduce on iPhone 8 (iOS 11.0). Videos used for testing are attached in the project. Videos were filmed using Various android devices such as Google Pixel, Samsung galaxy S7. They flicker only happens when videos where filmed in vertical orientation.
Fixed in: 2018.2.0a9, 2018.1.3f1, 2017.4.5f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The script can be dragged and dropped before it is compiled
- Double clicking script field no longer opens it in the external script editor
- [Android] Build fails with built-in PAD custom asset(s) when using sample Addressable
- [iOS] nw_read_request_report crash
- The serialized field value cannot be changed when trying to set it back to "None"