Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Fixed in 2017.4.X, 2018.1.X
[Android][VideoPlayer] Vertically oriented videos are flickering when played on a device
1. Download and open attached "repro972235.zip" project from provided link.
2. Build and run on any Android device.
Expected result: Video is clearly visible while playing on the device.
Actual result: Video plays but it is blinking and no clear picture can be seen.
Reproduced with: 2018.1.0a7, 2017.3.0f2, 2017.2.1f1, 2017.1.2p4, 5.6.4p4.
Devices under test:
Google Pixel*, OS:8.0.0, CPU:arm64-v8a, GPU:Adreno (TM) 530,
Samsung SM G920F (Galaxy S6)*, OS:7.0, CPU:arm64-v8a, GPU:Mali-T760,
Nvidia SHIELD Tablet*, OS:6.0.1, CPU:armeabi-v7a, GPU:NVIDIA Tegra,
Notes: Did not reproduce on iPhone 8 (iOS 11.0). Videos used for testing are attached in the project. Videos were filmed using Various android devices such as Google Pixel, Samsung galaxy S7. They flicker only happens when videos where filmed in vertical orientation.
Fixed in: 2018.2.0a9, 2018.1.3f1, 2017.4.5f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform