Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Fixed in 2017.4, 2018.1
[Android][VideoPlayer] Vertically oriented videos are flickering when played on a device
1. Download and open attached "repro972235.zip" project from provided link.
2. Build and run on any Android device.
Expected result: Video is clearly visible while playing on the device.
Actual result: Video plays but it is blinking and no clear picture can be seen.
Reproduced with: 2018.1.0a7, 2017.3.0f2, 2017.2.1f1, 2017.1.2p4, 5.6.4p4.
Devices under test:
Google Pixel*, OS:8.0.0, CPU:arm64-v8a, GPU:Adreno (TM) 530,
Samsung SM G920F (Galaxy S6)*, OS:7.0, CPU:arm64-v8a, GPU:Mali-T760,
Nvidia SHIELD Tablet*, OS:6.0.1, CPU:armeabi-v7a, GPU:NVIDIA Tegra,
Notes: Did not reproduce on iPhone 8 (iOS 11.0). Videos used for testing are attached in the project. Videos were filmed using Various android devices such as Google Pixel, Samsung galaxy S7. They flicker only happens when videos where filmed in vertical orientation.
Fixed in: 2018.2.0a9, 2018.1.3f1, 2017.4.5f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Built player takes multiple seconds to shut down
- Wireframe flicker and quad shaped artifacts on terrain trees using Mac Metal.
- Spamming error: `GLSL: Shader cannot be patched for instancing.` When enabling terrain Draw Instanced option in desktop OpenGL.
- [Mono, Debugger] VS 2019 debugger detaches when the Trace.TraceInformation is called with a specific string
- EditorUtility.DisplayProgressBar invoked from an EditorWindow throws an assertion if it gets interrupted