Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.3
Application.targetFrameRate causes Timeout warning
On an Android, if Application.targetFrameRate is used then minimzing the app shows the following warning:
10-22 13:49:44.301 2117 2117 W Unity : Timeout while trying to pause the Unity Engine.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dynamic Clipping works poorly with large scenes / terrains with the pivot point is near
- [UWP] Deploying wrong architecture through device portal ends up running a different app
- [MacOS] Standalone build contains .meta files inside native plugin bundles
- Progressive lightmapper leaks memory upon subsequent scene switches and bakes
- [AssetBundle] "The referenced script (Unknown) on this Behaviour is missing!" errors when loading object from Asset Bundle