Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.3
Application.targetFrameRate causes Timeout warning
On an Android, if Application.targetFrameRate is used then minimzing the app shows the following warning:
10-22 13:49:44.301 2117 2117 W Unity : Timeout while trying to pause the Unity Engine.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Organizations are not displayed in the Services window
- Shader effect with specific view disappears when multiple materials in scene are present
- [Wild Crash] Editor crashes on mono_aot_get_cached_class_info when GizmoSetup has cached an outdated data
- [IMGUI] None,ScriptOnly and Full properties of stack trace are misaligned