Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
[Android] ADB retunelling is causing several issues regarding external tools and device connectivity
• In External Tools, Ticking or unticking JDK / NDK / Gradle results in NullRefference errors
• In External Tools, Ticking or unticking SDK for the first time in editor's lifespan results in Scanning for devices popup
• (fixed in upcoming releases) having SDK from HUB components present when opening the project results in Frozen “Loading Assets” popup. Editor can still be interacted with, but the pop-up cannot be closed and the editor cannot be terminated without force-quitting
• (fixed in upcoming releases) attaching an unauthorized device results in 6 debug messages in a row, regarding the unauthorized device
Reproduced in: 2021.2.0a13, 2021.2.0a15
Not reproduced in: 2019.4.25f1, 2020.3.5f1, 2021.1.4f1, 2021.2.0a12
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode