Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
[Android] ADB retunelling is causing several issues regarding external tools and device connectivity
• In External Tools, Ticking or unticking JDK / NDK / Gradle results in NullRefference errors
• In External Tools, Ticking or unticking SDK for the first time in editor's lifespan results in Scanning for devices popup
• (fixed in upcoming releases) having SDK from HUB components present when opening the project results in Frozen “Loading Assets” popup. Editor can still be interacted with, but the pop-up cannot be closed and the editor cannot be terminated without force-quitting
• (fixed in upcoming releases) attaching an unauthorized device results in 6 debug messages in a row, regarding the unauthorized device
Reproduced in: 2021.2.0a13, 2021.2.0a15
Not reproduced in: 2019.4.25f1, 2020.3.5f1, 2021.1.4f1, 2021.2.0a12
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications
- GameObject with Visual Effect Graph Component is blooming when the VFX Graph Color is set to "0" and Alpha is set "1"