Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Fixed in 2017.4, 2018.3
[Android] One gets popup about "outdated Android SDK" when both 28.0.1 and 28.0.3 exist
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Switch to Android player
3. Build Android project
Result: While building you get "Android SDK is outdated" popup. It states that SDK build tools version is 28.0.1 < 28.0.3
4. Click on Update Android SDK
Result: after few seconds you get same popup
Note: I have all of these Build Tools: 28.0.1, 28.0.2, 28.0.3. I have latest SDK android-28. So issues are two: 1. Why do I even get this popup? 2. It updates and returns to the same window
Not reproducible: 2019.1.0a5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'
- Asset path and filename is missing when warning about self-intersecting polygon is thrown