Search Issue Tracker
Duplicate in 2019.4.X, 2021.1.X
[Android] Unity Ad return app to Lock screen
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached "UnityAdsBug.zip" project
2. Build and run it on an Android device
3. Press on the button in the Scene (Unity Ad should be shown)
4. When Ad ends - lock and unlock the screen with a side button on the Phone
5. Press on the button in the Scene again
Expected Behavior: The app shows the Ad
Actual Behavior: App minimizes to the lock screen and when you unlock it - the screen is dark
Reproducible with: 2019.4.13f1, 2021.1.0a3
VLNQA00335, Samsung Galaxy S20+ 5G (SM-G986B), Android 10, CPU: Exynos 990, GPU: Mali-G77
VLNQA00015, Samsung Galaxy Note8 (SM-N950W), Android 8.0.0, CPU: Snapdragon 835 MSM8998, GPU: Adreno (TM) 540
Note: Button does not appear on iOS, therefore, could not test
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [HDRP] Decal Projector with layer mask "nothing" doesn't affect transparent objects when Decal Layers are disabled in frame settings
- "MonoBehaviour.OnApplicationQuit" is still called when quitting is canceled by “Application.wantsToQuit“ returning false
- [2D SG/VFX] Surface options are not shown in Output Inspector when 2D Sprite SG is assigned to VFX
- Collisions are incorrectly registered when setting a joint motor every frame causes
- Terrain shadows flicker while moving the Camera in the Player when Terrain contains GPU instanced materials
May 13, 2022 19:14
This is marked as a duplicate, but a duplicate of what ?
Where can we find the issue this is being tracked with for status updates ?
Oct 06, 2021 04:17
Is this issue fixed on 2019.4.31f1? I don't see it in Known Issues. But I don't see it in Fixes Section also.
It is marked as Duplicated. But how can I find the root issue to track status?
Feb 19, 2021 22:58
I'm having the same issue on pixel 2. The ads are breaking even with "Screen.sleepTimeout = SleepTimeout.NeverSleep;" If I push the lock button twice (off then on) the screen and game will work, but the phone is still locked so the ad won't load. Only way to prevent this is by unlocking the phone before playing the ad. That is on the user's end tho. Not in my control to unlock their device.
Jan 25, 2021 14:14
Same happens with Samsung A8 and Galaxy Tab A