Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
[Android] Unable to load or use keystore with password due to incorrect storepass parameter quoting
Steps to reproduce:
1. Use keytool.exe to create a keystore with a password, and a key with the a password
2. Load Unity and set it to use the built-in open-jdk implementation
3. In Unity's Android Player settings, select this keystore, or enter the Keystore Manager and select the keystore
4. Enter the password for the keystore (or in the Keystore Manager, enter the password and select Load Keys)
5. Receive an error - Unable to list keys in the keystore. Please make sure the location and password of the keystore is correct.
6. Note in the error message that the -storepass argument passed to keytool.exe is the password you provided (e.g. foo_bar) but quoted using single-quotes (e.g. -storepass 'foo_bar')
6 Run cmd.exe and copy the command line from the error message and run it, receive an error
7. Remove the single-quotes from the -storepass argument, run it again, see that it works
Expected result: storepass parameter should not be quoted
Reproduced in: 2019.3.0a1, 2019.2.0a1
Not reproduced in: 2019.1.0f2, 2018.3.14f1
Regression since: 2019.2.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] crash on il2cpp::os::Image::Initialize() on Application launch
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'