Search Issue Tracker
[Android]The R.java generated by Unity during android compilation is too big which causes R.java refer to all resources.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open "AndroidRClass.zip" project
2. Build project on android platform
3. Go to Temp/stagingArea/gen and in search field type R.java
-Observe that 3 same R.java files were generated
Actual result: The R.java generated by Unity during android compilation is too big. Each R.java refers to all resources. So each package imported to increase the fields references count which is limited to 65535 references.
Expected result: The R.java for each imported package and the project should only refer to its own resources.
Reproduced on: 5.5.0b5, 5.4.1f1, 5.3.6p4
Note: Similar problem is also discussed in https://forum.unity3d.com/threads/too-many-method-references-max-is-65536.327064/page-2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- [PackMan] Extension in bottom bar disappears when using operations between UI generation and packman extension callbacks
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`