Search Issue Tracker
[Android] Textures display black color when Memoryless mode is set to MSAA on a render texture in Android device
1. Open attached project
2. Load RenderTexture scene
3. Run the scene in the editor and see that both videos play (expected)
4. Press the button and see the screen goes red (expected)
5. Build and run on an android device
6. See that only one video plays
7. Press the button and see the screen goes black
Actual result: Only one video is playing and after the button is pressed the screen goes black
Expected result: Both videos should play and the screen goes red after the button is pressed
Reproduced with: 2018.3.0b1;2018.3.13f1; 2019.1.0f2; 2019.2.0a11
Can't build on 2017.4 due to errors.
VLNQA00218, Samsung Galaxy Note9 (SM-N960U), Android 8.1.0, CPU: Snapdragon 845 SDM845, GPU: Adreno (TM) 630
VLNQA00015, Samsung Galaxy Note8 (SM-N950W), Android 8.0.0, CPU: Snapdragon 835 MSM8998, GPU: Adreno (TM) 540
VLNQA00257, Sony Xperia XZ Premium (G8141), Android 8.0.0, CPU: Snapdragon 835 MSM8998, GPU: Adreno (TM) 540
VLNQA00217, Razer Phone 2 (Phone 2), Android 9, CPU: Snapdragon 845 SDM845, GPU: Adreno (TM) 630
VLNQA00224, Samsung Galaxy A5(2017) (SM-A520F), Android 8.0.0, CPU: Exynos 7 Octa 7880, GPU: Mali-T830
VLNQA00129, Nvidia SHIELD Tablet (SHIELD Tablet), Android 7.0, CPU: nVIDIA Tegra K1 T124, GPU: NVIDIA Tegra
On standalone works fine
Note: logcat attached
Memoryless textures are not supposed to be read from or written to. The repro project reads from a memoryless texture (either by using it as albedo texture or a source for a blit operation), which gives undefined results.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] [Bugreporter] Suggestion box never updates
- [Pen][Editor] Pen position is not consistent with Mouse position in custom Editor window.
- InvalidOperationException when exiting Playmode
- Inspector mode defaults to "Normal" after Editor restart
- UI references to public script functions lost on upgrade