Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Android SDK/NDK detected without user confirmation
When Unity automatically detects Android SDK/NDK directories we want users to confirm that's correct. However when Android Editor extension is loaded it automatically detects given paths without any confirmation. I think the right approach would be to not detect directories at that point. This might require fixing some tests though that depend on this autodetection at startup.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- A vertical graphical artifact appears on Android Player when clearing Z & Stencil Buffer and running with OpenGLES3 Graphics API
- Player crashes when built with IL2CPP Scripting backend
- TextMeshPro package throws multiple Shader errors when importing TMP Essential Resources
- Package Manager search text field has no validation and leads to Editor freezes
- PlayerLoop.SetPlayerLoop() function is ignored when playing game in Player