Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Android SDK/NDK detected without user confirmation
When Unity automatically detects Android SDK/NDK directories we want users to confirm that's correct. However when Android Editor extension is loaded it automatically detects given paths without any confirmation. I think the right approach would be to not detect directories at that point. This might require fixing some tests though that depend on this autodetection at startup.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- LineRenderer points lists suffers from performance issues when list is large
- Shaders take a lot of memory at runtime even when only one variant is used
- Lego Microgame crashes the Linux Editor at "ScanFilter::Merge" when selecting a WebGL build location
- GameObject reference is null when creating it inside Reset() function and assigning Script as component
- GameObject/Prefab inspector preview is slow for complex hierarchies