Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Android SDK/NDK detected without user confirmation
When Unity automatically detects Android SDK/NDK directories we want users to confirm that's correct. However when Android Editor extension is loaded it automatically detects given paths without any confirmation. I think the right approach would be to not detect directories at that point. This might require fixing some tests though that depend on this autodetection at startup.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Unknown managed type referenced" error is thrown on Play Mode enter with Profiler recording
- CapsuleCast from certain positions fails to detect a hit
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build