Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2
Android SDK/NDK detected without user confirmation
When Unity automatically detects Android SDK/NDK directories we want users to confirm that's correct. However when Android Editor extension is loaded it automatically detects given paths without any confirmation. I think the right approach would be to not detect directories at that point. This might require fixing some tests though that depend on this autodetection at startup.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [TextMesh Pro] Using Ellipsis overflow causes some Emojis to turn into a Square when truncated
- Editor: Assembly icons are not shown correctly.
- [VR]Editor Crashes when exiting the Play Mode if VR support is enabled and a Particle System is emitting mesh instances
- Object with ISerializationCallbackReceiver Interface receives Serialization Callback when it has a private access level
- AssetModificationProcessor.OnWillCreateAsset Callbacks are inconsistent with different Assets