Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Android SDK/NDK detected without user confirmation
When Unity automatically detects Android SDK/NDK directories we want users to confirm that's correct. However when Android Editor extension is loaded it automatically detects given paths without any confirmation. I think the right approach would be to not detect directories at that point. This might require fixing some tests though that depend on this autodetection at startup.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Object references are not loaded after you git checkout to another branch
- Only one of multiple copies of the same StateMachineBehaviour script is visible when added to the Animation state
- [XR][Vulkan][Oculus] Crash in hybrid renderer BeginRenderPass
- [Mobile]Dynamic batching is not working when working with sub mesh on a mobile device
- [Hub] Warning pop-up contains <strong></strong> when attempting to add a project to the list of projects while it's already open