Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.2.X
[Android][SAMSUNG S PEN] IBeginDragHandler.OnBeginDrag and IDragHandler.OnDrag is not triggered when using Samsung S-Pen
1. Open the attached project "PenTestIssue.zip"
2. Build and install the application on a device
3. Use the Pen on the mobile screen and observe
Expected result: IBeginDragHandler.OnBeginDrag and IDragHandler.OnDrag is triggered when using the S-Pen
Actual result: IBeginDragHandler.OnBeginDrag and IDragHandler.OnDrag is not triggered when using the S-Pen
Reproducible with: 2019.4.32f1, 2020.3.17f1, 2020.3.23f1, 2021.1.28f1, 2021.2.2f1, 2022.1.0a1
Not reproducible with: 2020.3.16f1, 2022.1.0a2, 2022.1.0a15
Reproduces with these devices:
VLNQA00219 - Samsung Galaxy Note9 USA (SM-N960U), OS: 8.1.0, CPU: Snapdragon 845 SDM845, GPU: Adreno 630
- Issue is not reproducible when building for Standalone
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Pressing Control when the Scene View is in focus logs a "CommandBuffer: temporary render texture not found while executing" warning
- [Android] UI is being scaled up on some Android devices when the referenced resolution in the "Canvas Scaler" component is larger than the actual screen resolution of the device
- Resizing the Scene View causes the Editor to lag when the Canvas contains many items and it's Rect Transform size is changed
- Gizmo Settings Menu overflows to another monitor when the Scene View is expanded
- [Android] Sprite transparency does not work when using RGB ETC1 format and a warning is shown "Cannot compress to ETC1. The split alpha channel and compression to ETC1 requires a packing tag."