Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
[Android] Render scale changes make the screen blink
When render scale is changed by script in a Daydream app on a Pixel phone, the screen begins blinking and continues to blink until the app is closed. On Gear VR (S7 phones with Mali or Snapdragon) each render scale change causes one or both eye views to blink once.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity crash in SerializedFile::ReadMetadata<false> when AssetBundle. LoadFromMemory() is called
- ProceduralMaterial.ClearCache() on "Do Nothing" Substance triggers RebuildTextures
- Setting "Default Behavior Mode" to "2D" breaks HDR rendering
- Crash in GdipCreateBitmapFromStream when calling System.Drawing.Bitmap constructor
- DLL files are not excluded during building for standalone platform, even though they are selected to be excluded