Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
[Android] Render scale changes make the screen blink
When render scale is changed by script in a Daydream app on a Pixel phone, the screen begins blinking and continues to blink until the app is closed. On Gear VR (S7 phones with Mali or Snapdragon) each render scale change causes one or both eye views to blink once.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UWP] Solution is created with "Data\Resources" directory which should not exist
- Audio clips on scene end while switching scenes when one scene has Timeline audio playing
- [Hub] Can trigger multiple concurrent Hub installations of the same editor version via Hub link
- [GI - Lightmapper] Invalid texels are not treated the same way in CPU and GPU lightmapper
- Canvas rect returning incorrect size when switching aspect ratios in the Game view