Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
[Android] Render scale changes make the screen blink
When render scale is changed by script in a Daydream app on a Pixel phone, the screen begins blinking and continues to blink until the app is closed. On Gear VR (S7 phones with Mali or Snapdragon) each render scale change causes one or both eye views to blink once.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Daydream] Changing volume at the same moment as RenderScale is being changed causes flickering or black view
- [VR] Google VR SDK for Unity asks to enable VR Support but proceeds to build anyway
- [VR]Changing renderViewportScale results in reduction of viewing space for the right eye when using Post Effects
- Plugin's "Platform Settings" value in Inspector is different compared to the meta file
- [Android] Video Player fails to play when application is built with Gradle Build System