Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
[Android] Render scale changes make the screen blink
When render scale is changed by script in a Daydream app on a Pixel phone, the screen begins blinking and continues to blink until the app is closed. On Gear VR (S7 phones with Mali or Snapdragon) each render scale change causes one or both eye views to blink once.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader error db grows on each build
- Android ARCore build fails with 2019.4 due to outdated Gradle
- [tvOS] Visual artifacts are present when Ambient Occlusion is enabled and Dynamic Resolution is reduced
- Texture Importer Inspector throws errors when a built-in texture inspector is overwritten in C#
- Invalid AABB error is thrown when moving a Particle with Velocity over Lifetime and Limit Velocity over Lifetime modules