Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
[Android] Render scale changes make the screen blink
When render scale is changed by script in a Daydream app on a Pixel phone, the screen begins blinking and continues to blink until the app is closed. On Gear VR (S7 phones with Mali or Snapdragon) each render scale change causes one or both eye views to blink once.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Timeline animation asset won't update
- [LWRP] VFX Graph projects have visual artifacts when viewed with certain mobile GPUs
- Particle System with custom simulation space jitters when moved/rotated in Late Update
- Preview Window in the Inspector shows the same Preview image when multiple Terrain layers are selected
- Unity 2018.3 update prompts "Click the Download Installer button" while the update button is named "Download new version"