Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.0f3
Fixed in 5.4, 5.5, 5.6, 2017.1
[Android] When filter is used on android screen Unity apps ignore touch events
This issue is related to 900191 case, because the fix for TapJacking resulted in a bug for Unity applications that are overlayed with a filter from other apps.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download app that adds filter on top layer of the screen (Example: Twilight, Blue Light Filter - Night Mode) and turn it on
2. Open attached project
3. Build and run for Android
4. Touch the screen
-Touches stay at 0 because touch events are not registered.
Reproduced with: 5.6.1p2, 5.6.1p3, 2017.1.0b9
Regression found in 5.6.1p2
Not reproduced in: 5.6.0f3
Devices under test:
Sony D6503, OS:6.0.1, CPU:armeabi-v7a, GPU:Adreno (TM) 330, Build:Sony/D6503/D6503:6.0.1/23.5.A.1.291/2769308465:user/release-keys
Samsung SM G925F (Galaxy S6 Edge), OS:7.0, CPU:arm64-v8a, GPU:Mali-T760, Build:samsung/zeroltexx/zerolte:6.0.1/MMB29K/G925FXXU5DQA7:user/release-keys
Anti tapjack measures removed in: 5.5.4p2, 5.6.2p2, 2017.1.0f3
A new toggle "Filter Touches When Obscured" in Player Settings > Other Settings > Configuration added to 2017.2.0b2 and other upcoming versions.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Apple throws Deprecated API Usage warning for using UIWebView in Unity Ads when submitting Builds to the App Store Connect
- Canvas' and Camera's gizmos resize when Scene View is maximized
- Animator.Update CPU time spikes when multiple animations are playing
- Assert Exceptions in Finalizers are not logged to Console
- Unable to hide GameObject's private/internal methods during selection of a function for Animation Event