Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Fixed in 2017.1, 2017.2, 2017.4, 2018.1
[Android] Project with IAP plugin fails to build with Gradle (release mode only) and throws java.io.IOException
1) Open user's attached project
2) Go to PlayerSetting and set up keystore (this is due to case 913164 bug)
3) Make sure that "Development Build" is unchecked
3) Press Build and Run
-- Notice that build fails
Regression introduced in 2017.1.0a2
Reproduced with: 2017.1.0a2, 2017.1.0p1, 2017.3.0a2
Unable to reproduce with: 5.6.3f1 (2017.1.0a1 had issues with modules)
Reproduced on Windows and Mac
2017.2.0 and newer shows a bit different message box:
"Gradle Error: Multiple warnings"
which does not mention java.io.IOException
Fixed in: 2018.2.0a3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Awake is called in a different order when IProcessSceneWithReport.OnProcessScene() is called in the Editor and the Build
- LightEvent.AfterShadowMap CommandBuffer events are not being called when race condition occurs
- GUI Items are not found and highlighted when using Highligher.Highlight() method
- Opening a nested Prefab consisting of two prefabs results in a corrupted and broken prefab which becomes a Prefab variant.
- Visual C# Compiler fails to locate assembly if response file compiler argument path contains spaces