Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2
[Android] Project with IAP plugin fails to build with Gradle (release mode only) and throws java.io.IOException
1) Open user's attached project
2) Go to PlayerSetting and set up keystore (this is due to case 913164 bug)
3) Make sure that "Development Build" is unchecked
3) Press Build and Run
-- Notice that build fails
Regression introduced in 2017.1.0a2
Reproduced with: 2017.1.0a2, 2017.1.0p1, 2017.3.0a2
Unable to reproduce with: 5.6.3f1 (2017.1.0a1 had issues with modules)
Reproduced on Windows and Mac
2017.2.0 and newer shows a bit different message box:
"Gradle Error: Multiple warnings"
which does not mention java.io.IOException
Fixed in: 2018.2.0a3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP][ARKit] Camera feed is not seen when using LWRP on iOS devices
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- Prefab Asset changes are not reflected inside Prefab Editor when Unity Editor is in the Play Mode
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default