Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Fixed in 2017.1.X, 2017.2.X, 2017.4.X, 2018.1.X
[Android] Project with IAP plugin fails to build with Gradle (release mode only) and throws java.io.IOException
1) Open user's attached project
2) Go to PlayerSetting and set up keystore (this is due to case 913164 bug)
3) Make sure that "Development Build" is unchecked
3) Press Build and Run
-- Notice that build fails
Regression introduced in 2017.1.0a2
Reproduced with: 2017.1.0a2, 2017.1.0p1, 2017.3.0a2
Unable to reproduce with: 5.6.3f1 (2017.1.0a1 had issues with modules)
Reproduced on Windows and Mac
2017.2.0 and newer shows a bit different message box:
"Gradle Error: Multiple warnings"
which does not mention java.io.IOException
Fixed in: 2018.2.0a3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- IL2CPP Player crashes when there aren't enough Thread Static Slots
- Articulation Body tree changes behavior after attaching a trigger Collider
- Fatal freeze when playing a VFX made with VFX Graph and consisting many effects
- "Failed to download Build.data.br file" error is thrown when building projects for WebGL with the Compression Format set to "Brotli"
- Documentation Link does not work when the "New Panel Settings" question mark is clicked
Nov 15, 2017 08:06
solution ----->>> go to Release option under Minify and set it from "proguard" to "none"