Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
[Android] Exception is thrown when opening Player Settings using Mac Editor
How to reproduce:
1. Use or create a new project
2. Switch to the android platform
3. Click Edit > Project Settings > Player > Android > Other Settings
Expected: no errors are thrown
Actual: error is thrown: "UnityException: GetBaseUnityDeveloperFolder can only be called from the main thread.
Constructors and field initializers will be executed from the loading thread when loading a scene.
Don't use this function in the constructor or field initializers, instead move initialization code to the Awake or Start function."
Tested and reproduced:
Revision: trunk 462ae11b66db
Built: Wed, 14 Apr 2021 20:17:34 GMT
Tested and didn't reproduce:
Revision: trunk 71a161db37e2
Built: Wed, 07 Apr 2021 13:59:57 GMT
- Reproducible on Mac Editor
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [HDRP] Decal Projector with layer mask "nothing" doesn't affect transparent objects when Decal Layers are disabled in frame settings
- "MonoBehaviour.OnApplicationQuit" is still called when quitting is canceled by “Application.wantsToQuit“ returning false
- [2D SG/VFX] Surface options are not shown in Output Inspector when 2D Sprite SG is assigned to VFX
- Collisions are incorrectly registered when setting a joint motor every frame causes
- Terrain shadows flicker while moving the Camera in the Player when Terrain contains GPU instanced materials