Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
[Android] Exception is thrown when opening Player Settings using Mac Editor
How to reproduce:
1. Use or create a new project
2. Switch to the android platform
3. Click Edit > Project Settings > Player > Android > Other Settings
Expected: no errors are thrown
Actual: error is thrown: "UnityException: GetBaseUnityDeveloperFolder can only be called from the main thread.
Constructors and field initializers will be executed from the loading thread when loading a scene.
Don't use this function in the constructor or field initializers, instead move initialization code to the Awake or Start function."
Tested and reproduced:
Revision: trunk 462ae11b66db
Built: Wed, 14 Apr 2021 20:17:34 GMT
Tested and didn't reproduce:
Revision: trunk 71a161db37e2
Built: Wed, 07 Apr 2021 13:59:57 GMT
- Reproducible on Mac Editor
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator
- "Object.FindObjectsOfType<T>() is obsolete" warning is thrown when using "Transitions Plus" asset