Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
[Android] Exception is thrown when opening Player Settings using Mac Editor
How to reproduce:
1. Use or create a new project
2. Switch to the android platform
3. Click Edit > Project Settings > Player > Android > Other Settings
Expected: no errors are thrown
Actual: error is thrown: "UnityException: GetBaseUnityDeveloperFolder can only be called from the main thread.
Constructors and field initializers will be executed from the loading thread when loading a scene.
Don't use this function in the constructor or field initializers, instead move initialization code to the Awake or Start function."
Tested and reproduced:
Revision: trunk 462ae11b66db
Built: Wed, 14 Apr 2021 20:17:34 GMT
Tested and didn't reproduce:
Revision: trunk 71a161db37e2
Built: Wed, 07 Apr 2021 13:59:57 GMT
- Reproducible on Mac Editor
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Performing Android and iOS batch-mode builds causes error in RenderTexture
- Windows Player exe contains unwanted properties, causing text "Unity Playback Engine" to appear in task bar when mousing over it
- Changes made by the Script in the UI Document are reset when performing an Undo operation after changing the GameObject with this Script
- Emissive materials are broken when loading Scene via SceneManager.LoadScene
- [URP] [Decals] ProxyLighting Decal shader doesn't work in Screen Space Technique