Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.3.X
[Android][OpenXR] Including OpenXR in an Android AAB split build causes the build to fail
1. Open the attached user's project "OpenXR AAB Test.zip"
2. Make sure that Build App Bundle is enabled in Build Settings and Split Application Binary under Publishing tab in Player Settings
3. Build for Android
4. Press "Compute Sizes" whenever a dialog prompt appears for reducing the size
Expected result: build succeeds
Actual result: build fails with "UnityException: Checking APKs size failed, Error: Both modules 'base' and 'UnityDataAssetPack' contain asset entry 'assets/bin/Data/UnitySubsystems/UnityOpenXR/UnitySubsystemsManifest.json'.
com.android.tools.build.bundletool.model.exceptions.InvalidBundleException: Both modules 'base' and 'UnityDataAssetPack' contain asset entry 'assets/bin/Data/UnitySubsystems/UnityOpenXR/UnitySubsystemsManifest.json'."
Reproduces on: 2020.3.31f1
Does not reproduce on: 2021.2.15f1, 2022.1.0b11, 2022.2.0a8
Could not test on 2019.4.36f1 due to OpenXR package not being available
-Customer noted that when AAB support and Split binary is turned on, the UnitySubsystemsManifest.json file is present in both the UnityDataAssetPack and the base asset pack, causing google to reject the upload (and also for bundle tool to be unable to manipulate the resultant file)
-Customer also noted that they can't seem to use the IPostGenerateGradleAndroidProject callback as it doesn't look like the path "StagingArea/PlayAssetPacks/UnityDataAssetPack/src/main/assets/bin/Data/UnitySubsystems" doesn't appear to exist when that callback runs
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] Android build fails with “CommandInvokationFailure: Gradle build failed.” error
- [iOS] Touch.rawPosition changes position when touch is dragged
- Loading a scene with a large amount of light probes causes a performance spike
- The player does not refresh window display properties when opening the Player on another display
- Spot Light flickers when when it's far from the origin point