Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
[Android] Only part of Static Splash Image is visible on load when Splash Image is transparent
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached Unity project
2. Build and run on a device
Expected result: Whole splash screen Image is visible.
Actual result: Only part of Image is visible.
Workaround: Set "Alpha Source" to "None" on a "logo@1" texture.
Reproduced with: 2019.2.0a8, 2019.1.0b7, 2018.3.9f1, 2017.4.23f1.
Devices under test:
VLNQA00229, Oneplus OnePlus6T (ONEPLUS A6013), Android 9, CPU: Snapdragon 845 SDM845, GPU: Adreno (TM) 630
VLNQA00030, Lge LG G2 (LG-D802), Android 4.4.2, CPU: Snapdragon 800 MSM8974, GPU: Adreno (TM) 330
VLNQA00002, Samsung Galaxy S5 Neo (SM-G903F), Android 6.0.1, CPU: Exynos 7 Octa 7580, GPU: Mali-T720
VLNQA00043, Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini Value Edition (GT-I8200N), Android 4.2.2, CPU: Marvell PXA988, GPU: GC1000 Graphics Engine
VLNQA00038, Htc Desire 510 (HTC Desire 510), Android 4.4.3, CPU: Snapdragon 410 MSM8916, GPU: Adreno (TM) 306
VLNQA00001, Google Pixel 2 (Pixel 2), Android 9, CPU: Snapdragon 835 MSM8998, GPU: Adreno (TM) 540
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete