Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Fixed in 2018.2
[Android] Mobile does not render texture, when Compress using ETC1 (split alpha channel) is checked in Android override settings
1. Open attached project
2. Go into Build settings
3. Set Texture Compression to ETC (Default)
4. Build and run to Android device
Actual result: Textures are not being displayed when Compress using ETC1(split alpha channel) is checked.
Expected result: Textures should be displayed when Compress using ETC1(split alpha channel) is checked.
Tested with: VLNQA00136, Samsung Galaxy S9+ (SM-G965F), 8.0.0, CPU: Exynos 9 Series 9810, GPU: Mali-G72
Reproduced with: 2018.1.9f1; 2018.2.0f2; 2018.2.2f1; 2018.3.0a8
Note: Unchecking Compress using ETC1(split alpha channel) for Test1 image, textures in the build are being shown.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Cannot inspect IntPtr variables in C# debugger
- Using GUIStyle.fixedHeight to set the Height of EditorGUILayout.TextField or PasswordField does not update the Interactable Area
- [Linux] AudioClip generated by an external process (LMMS) and loaded into the editor has no samples
- [Hub][Mac] "Create" button in Project creation window does not gray out when selecting root folder of Read-Only external storage
- Private OnSceneGUI method is not called when using a base Editor type with the attribute editorForChildClasses