Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Fixed in 2018.2.X
[Android] Mobile does not render texture, when Compress using ETC1 (split alpha channel) is checked in Android override settings
1. Open attached project
2. Go into Build settings
3. Set Texture Compression to ETC (Default)
4. Build and run to Android device
Actual result: Textures are not being displayed when Compress using ETC1(split alpha channel) is checked.
Expected result: Textures should be displayed when Compress using ETC1(split alpha channel) is checked.
Tested with: VLNQA00136, Samsung Galaxy S9+ (SM-G965F), 8.0.0, CPU: Exynos 9 Series 9810, GPU: Mali-G72
Reproduced with: 2018.1.9f1; 2018.2.0f2; 2018.2.2f1; 2018.3.0a8
Note: Unchecking Compress using ETC1(split alpha channel) for Test1 image, textures in the build are being shown.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shadows flickering when a Mesh's Cast Shadows are set to Shadows Only and Camera is moving with Spotlight
- AudioMixer exposed parameters cause assertions when hidden and prevent the drop-down from functioning
- globalgamemanagers.assets contains references to platform-specific scripts when those scripts are present in the Project
- Package Manager/My Assets: 401 Response code trying to download a paid asset store package
- TrailRenderer.SetPosition will log a Index out of bounds error when index is in bounds of the positionCount property