Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Fixed in 2018.2
[Android] Mobile does not render texture, when Compress using ETC1 (split alpha channel) is checked in Android override settings
1. Open attached project
2. Go into Build settings
3. Set Texture Compression to ETC (Default)
4. Build and run to Android device
Actual result: Textures are not being displayed when Compress using ETC1(split alpha channel) is checked.
Expected result: Textures should be displayed when Compress using ETC1(split alpha channel) is checked.
Tested with: VLNQA00136, Samsung Galaxy S9+ (SM-G965F), 8.0.0, CPU: Exynos 9 Series 9810, GPU: Mali-G72
Reproduced with: 2018.1.9f1; 2018.2.0f2; 2018.2.2f1; 2018.3.0a8
Note: Unchecking Compress using ETC1(split alpha channel) for Test1 image, textures in the build are being shown.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Motion field of the Blend Tree doesn't get set when double clicking on the Motion in the Select Motion window
- Application.systemLanguage returns "Unknown" when system language is set to Norwegian Bokmål/Nynorsk
- Project fails to load scene in WebGL due to lack of memory
- [Mobile] DownloadHander.text throws an exeption when reading a not supported exception
- Particle System's Point Light flickers while Looping is on and Emission Rate over Time is set to 0 with Bursts Count set to 1