Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.X
[Android] Loading time significantly longer if loading ralated asset from multiple asset bundles
1)Import users submitted project and build for Android.
2)Build asset bundles via editor drop down menu "AssetBundles".
3)Hit "Load from AssetBundle (synchronous)" GUI button and wait (depending on a device may take up to a minute or more).
Note: Load times are attached in the Edit section.
Note: iOS doesn't suffer as much as Android does when loading AssetBundle.
Reproduced with: 5.3.3p3, 5.4.0b9
Does not reproduce on:
5.2.4f1 (if you consider 25 seconds an "OK" load time)
5.3.1f1 (the best time compared to other tested versions)
LG G3 (LG-D855) - Android 5.0
Galaxy Tab3 Android 4.4.4
Workaround: Include assets that reference each other in the same bundle ( not an optimal solution )
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Superluminal fails to resolve symbols after mono upgrade
- Windows Standalone player builds with Mono scripting backend don't run on fresh windows installs
- RootEditor predicate for GameObjects disables Drag and Drop in the Scene View
- Slider OnValueChanged event is not called when changing value from the Inspector
- [Static Analysis] Defect 672865 in Modules/QuickSearch/Editor/QueryEngine/QueryToken.cs