Search Issue Tracker
Status: Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
[Android] InputText makes webcam update texture slow
Steps to reproduce:
1) Download attached project 'TestWebCamTexture.zip' and open in Unity.
2) Open scene 'main'.
3) Build and run project on a device.
4) Enter some random text in to text field and press Start.
5) Check camera's view (rotate/move/shake phone and see if its receiving lag or not).
6) Repeat this step more than 5 times and you will start notice that camera receives lag.
Reproduced with :5.4.0b21, 5.4.0p4, 5.5.0b1
Not reproduced with: 5.3.6p3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Animator.Rebind() resets game object position to the original instantiation position
- Deprecated field 'wantsFullScreenLayout' warning is thrown in Xcode
- WebGL build does not comply with Input.simulateMouseWithTouches on mobile
- Running Unity via command line with -buildTarget results in incorrect PlayerSettings tab
- Sharp, glossy outlines when terrain textures intersect