Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0f3
[Android] InputText makes webcam update texture slow
Steps to reproduce:
1) Download attached project 'TestWebCamTexture.zip' and open in Unity.
2) Open scene 'main'.
3) Build and run project on a device.
4) Enter some random text in to text field and press Start.
5) Check camera's view (rotate/move/shake phone and see if its receiving lag or not).
6) Repeat this step more than 5 times and you will start notice that camera receives lag.
Reproduced with :5.4.0b21, 5.4.0p4, 5.5.0b1
Not reproduced with: 5.3.6p3
Fixed in: 2017.1.0a1
Backported to: 5.5.2p1, 5.6.0b6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible
- Input.GetKey() returns true for Alt key after Alt+Tabbing and reopening Build during Coroutine