Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0f3
[Android] InputText makes webcam update texture slow
Steps to reproduce:
1) Download attached project 'TestWebCamTexture.zip' and open in Unity.
2) Open scene 'main'.
3) Build and run project on a device.
4) Enter some random text in to text field and press Start.
5) Check camera's view (rotate/move/shake phone and see if its receiving lag or not).
6) Repeat this step more than 5 times and you will start notice that camera receives lag.
Reproduced with :5.4.0b21, 5.4.0p4, 5.5.0b1
Not reproduced with: 5.3.6p3
Fixed in: 2017.1.0a1
Backported to: 5.5.2p1, 5.6.0b6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Warning says instancing will be disabled when used with static batching but it is still working and breaking result object color
- GL viewport is wrongly scaled when there's a camera which has a partial viewport
- [TestRunner] NUnit tests doesn't time out when [Timeout()] attribute is set
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted