Search Issue Tracker
[Android] Input.touchCount returns 2 or less when more than 3 fingers touch the screen on some devices
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project and import the attached package to it
2. Build the project on Android
3. Put three fingers on the screen
4. Input.touchCount will output 2 and then 0
Reproducible: 5.3.7p1, 5.4.3p3, 5.5.0p1, 5.6.0a6
The issue is caused by the "Media Gesture" setting, which causes three finger touches to be interpreted as gestures for the phone. In order to use the touches normally, one needs to go to "Settings > Display, gestures & buttons > Media gesture" and disable that option.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Default Scripting Backend in Universal Render Pipeline template is set to il2cpp
- Texture importer assigns wrong texture compression formats to lightmap textures
- Unity crashes when opening the project
- Lightmap Encoding Quality settings do not apply to Shadowmask textures
- [UIR] Lines separating packages wiggle in Packman at 150%