Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.2
[Android] Input.location.isEnabledByUser returning wrong value when location service turned off on the device
Steps to reproduce:
1) Download attached project 'LocationServiceTest.zip' and open in Unity.
2) Open scene 'TestScene'.
3) Make sure location service turned off on the device.
4) Build and run project on a device.
5) When services will ask access to location click on 'Allow'(remember that location service is turned off on the device)
6) In logs check that Input.location.isEnabledByUser returning True instead of False.
Expected result : Since location service is turned off on the device value suppose to be 'False'.
Actual result : location service gives you value of 'True'.
Reproduced with: 5.4.0b21, 5.4.0p1, 5.5.0a5
Not reproduced with: 5.3.6p2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Error of NullReferenceException and black screen appears when opening new project in 2019.2.10f1 version
- [Vulkan] Wrong aspect ratio in fullscreen of Standalone build when selected screen resolution is not native
- [iOS 12] [Metal] IOAF code 4 error freeze because of tessellation shader
- 'A tree couldn't be loaded because the prefab is missing' error is thrown when importing package with Terrain Asset with Trees
- [Mac] Crash on ioAccelResourceListAddNewGroupAndResource when importing a large COLLADA model