Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.2
[Android] Input.location.isEnabledByUser returning wrong value when location service turned off on the device
Steps to reproduce:
1) Download attached project 'LocationServiceTest.zip' and open in Unity.
2) Open scene 'TestScene'.
3) Make sure location service turned off on the device.
4) Build and run project on a device.
5) When services will ask access to location click on 'Allow'(remember that location service is turned off on the device)
6) In logs check that Input.location.isEnabledByUser returning True instead of False.
Expected result : Since location service is turned off on the device value suppose to be 'False'.
Actual result : location service gives you value of 'True'.
Reproduced with: 5.4.0b21, 5.4.0p1, 5.5.0a5
Not reproduced with: 5.3.6p2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Editor becomes unresponsive and memory allocation errors are spammed in the Console when Generating Lightning
- Crash on BatchApplyPropertiesFromSourceAssetDB when opening a specific project
- Scene view Camera cannot be moved with WASD/QE keys when the Right Mouse Button is held down and the Mouse is not moved
- Crash when calling default interface method from virtual method with same name
- [Android] Unity does not include the ".aab" extension for an AppBundle when it is built via script with the buildPlayerOptions.locationPathName = "AppName.apk" and EditorUserBuildSettings.buildAppBundle = true