Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[Android][IL2CPP] Crash in BuildReport when building IL2CPP apk on Mac
1) Create new project
2) Set it for building Android IL2CPP build (change platform/scripting backend, change bundle id from default one)
4) Get crash
Regression from 5.3 (it only threw errors) or 5.2 (no crash/errors)
Did not reproduce in Win10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Pressing Control when the Scene View is in focus logs a "CommandBuffer: temporary render texture not found while executing" warning
- [Android] UI is being scaled up on some Android devices when the referenced resolution in the "Canvas Scaler" component is larger than the actual screen resolution of the device
- Resizing the Scene View causes the Editor to lag when the Canvas contains many items and it's Rect Transform size is changed
- Gizmo Settings Menu overflows to another monitor when the Scene View is expanded
- [Android] Sprite transparency does not work when using RGB ETC1 format and a warning is shown "Cannot compress to ETC1. The split alpha channel and compression to ETC1 requires a packing tag."