Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
[Android][IL2CPP] "il2cpp.exe did not run properly!" exception appears when building a project that contains a "Live2DUnity.dll"
How to reproduce it:
1. Open the user's attached project "Live2DViewerEX Android Overlay Test.zip"
2. Go to the Project Settings -> Player and set Scripting Backend value to "IL2CPP"
3. Build the project
4. Observe the Console window
Expected results: Building for Android with IL2CPP succeeds
Actual results: Building for Android with IL2CPP fails. "Exception: ...\Editor\Data\il2cpp/build/deploy/net471/il2cpp.exe did not run properly!" appears in the Console window
Reproducible with: 2019.4.21f1, 2019.4.25f1, 2020.3.7f1, 2021.1.0b5, 2021.1.5f1, 2021.2.0a3, 2021.2.0a15
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.20f1, 2021.1.0b4, 2021.2.0a2
Could not test wit: 2018.4.34f1 - due to errors
- Not reproducible with Mono Scripting Backend
- Not reproducible with Windows Standalone
- Can be related to 1288271 issue fixes
- Android project can be built after opening an Assets > Live2D > framework > L2DBaseModel.cs file and commenting the 21st line
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Flickering orbs appear when using RenderTargetHandle
- UsePass for ShaderLabShader is ignored and GameObjects are not rendered when SRPBatcher is enabled
- Animated model translated down when interrupting a transition
- UI Toolkit text splits when changing PanelSettings scale
- Error "NullReferenceException" is thrown when selecting folders from the folder panel or closing the folder panel with EditorUtility.OpenFolderPanel() in use