Search Issue Tracker
[Android][IL2CPP] Build fails when using linker-flag "--long-plt" in ProjectSettings
1. Open attached project
2. Make sure IL2CPP is set as the Scripting Backend
3. Attempt to build the project
Actual: Build fails with "clang++: error: unsupported option '--long-plt'"
Reproducible with: 2018.4.27f1, 2019.4.9f1, 2020.1.5f1, 2020.2.0b2
- Doesn't fail on Windows/iOS
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Back Triple Camera is not focusing manually and automatically
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags