Search Issue Tracker
[Android] IL2CPP Build fails when building ARMv64 architecture
1. Open the user's attached project
2. Make sure Scripting Backend is set to IL2CPP
3. Make sure Target Architecture is set to ARMv64
4. Build Android APK
Actual result: Build fails with error Editor\Data\il2cpp/build/il2cpp.exe did not run properly!
Expected result: Builds completes successfully
Reproduced with: 2017.4.27f1, 2018.4.1f1, 2019.1.3f1, 2019.2.0b2, 2019.3.0a3
Build fails using ARMv64 with combinations below:
IL2CPP, .NET 4.x, .NET Standard 2.0
IL2CPP, .NET 3.5, .NET Standard 2.0
IL2CPP, .NET 4.x, .NET 4.x
IL2CPP, .NET 3.5, .NET 2.0
IL2CPP, .NET 3.5, .NET 2.0 Subset
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform