Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.3.9f1, 2023.1.11f1, 2023.2.0b7, 2023.3.0a5, 2024.1.0a1
Fix In Review for 2021.3.31f1
[Android] IL2CPP build error occurs when method first parameter is an unmanaged delegate
1. Open the attached project “il2cppProject”
2. Build and Run the Project for Android
3. Observe the Console Window
Expected result: Build is successful. No error in the console.
Actual result: The Build is unsuccessful and the error “Error: IL2CPP error for method 'System.Int32 FunctionPointerC9Burst/UnmanagedDelegate::EndInvoke(System.IAsyncResult)' in assembly “ is displayed in the Console Window
Reproducible with: 2021.3.29f1, 2022.3.6f1, 2023.1.6f1, 2023.2.0b2
Testing environment: macOS(Intel) 13.4.1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Back Triple Camera is not focusing manually and automatically
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags