Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.3
[Android] IL2CPP build crashes with Facebook sdk
Steps to reproduce:
1) Download attached project 'Facebook780AndroidIL2CPP.zip' and open in Unity
2) Make sure Script Backend is set to IL2CPP
3) Build and run 'start' scene on a device
4) Click on the button
5.3.6p7, 5.4.1p4, 5.5.0b7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Reflection Probe Lightmap compression on iOS results in green lightmaps
- MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'UnityEngine.UnityAPICompatibilityVersionAttribute..ctor
- [URP] Cannot assign overlay cameras to a camera stack while in Prefab Mode.
- "Go to previous Keyframe" button/shortcut does not work in the Animation Window
- Passing Scene names to LoadScene(Async)InPlayMode instead of full path loads empty Scenes