Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.3
[Android] IL2CPP build crashes with Facebook sdk
Steps to reproduce:
1) Download attached project 'Facebook780AndroidIL2CPP.zip' and open in Unity
2) Make sure Script Backend is set to IL2CPP
3) Build and run 'start' scene on a device
4) Click on the button
5.3.6p7, 5.4.1p4, 5.5.0b7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [TextMesh Pro] Using Ellipsis overflow causes some Emojis to turn into a Square when truncated
- Editor: Assembly icons are not shown correctly.
- [VR]Editor Crashes when exiting the Play Mode if VR support is enabled and a Particle System is emitting mesh instances
- Object with ISerializationCallbackReceiver Interface receives Serialization Callback when it has a private access level
- AssetModificationProcessor.OnWillCreateAsset Callbacks are inconsistent with different Assets