Search Issue Tracker
[Android] [IL2CPP] Android IL2CPP build fails with errors on LWRP project when Mapbox package is installed
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached Unity project
2. Build to Android platform
--build fails with errors:
Failed running D:\Unity\2019.2\2019.2.0a10_f661a28be8b8\Editor\Data\il2cpp/build/il2cpp.exe --convert-to-cpp --emit-null-checks --enable-array-bounds-check --dotnetprofile="unityaot"
Exception: D:\Unity\2019.2\2019.2.0a10_f661a28be8b8\Editor\Data\il2cpp/build/il2cpp.exe did not run properly!
Reproduced with: 2017.4.26f1, 2018.3.13f1, 2019.1.0f2, 2019.2.0a12.
This issue can be reproduced on a newly created project:
1. Create LWRP project
2. Download and import Mapbox 2.0.0 package: https://www.mapbox.com/unity/
3. Install Multiplayer HLAPI 1.0.2 and XR Legacy Input Helpers 2.0.2 packages
4. Switch Platform to Android
5. Set scripting backend to IL2CPP
6. set Minimum API level to Android 7.0 (level 24)
Note: Project builds successfully with mono scripting backend.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Scene View] Gizmos dropdown disappears while toggling Windzone checkbox with its tooltip open
- Crash in StackAllocator::TryDeallocate when calling ParticleSystemRenderer.BakeMesh
- Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
- Models change their position in scene when upgrading project
- Texture 'Read/Write' option does not double the memory in Profiler