Search Issue Tracker
[Android] High intensity baked lights look wrong on mobile
When I bake the light, different results are obtained for the PC version and android, For android, it turns out too different with real light
1. Run project
2. Switch platform to android
3. Open Lightning Settings Window
4. Click Generate Lightning
5. After finish generate ligting is verey differnt real and if switch platform to pc, lighning change again
The issue was caused by color space limitations. Switching to Linear color space on Android platform will alleviate this issue for realtime lights. In order to resolve baked lights intensity issue, you would have to upgrade to 2019.1 where we have added support for HDR lightmaps on mobile.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Tile Map] Default cursor doesn't change to resize cursor on hovering over Default brush section in Tile Palette window
- After light bake, when light is switched from Baked to Realtime - it does not emit any light
- Multi-material list ordering does not respect DCC material ordering
- Timeline Track Clip locks to the Timeline cursor's position when moving it in the Timeline Asset
- [Particles] Infinite lifetime + prewarm causes errors