Search Issue Tracker
Android HDR pixel format problem
On Android the attached Graphics Test fails to read pixels from ARGBFloat RT, perform math to drive color component values into HDR extended range then bring them back via inverse math, and then display the results as an RGBAHalf texture.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Quest 2] Crash on UnityEngine.Rendering.ScriptableRenderContext:Internal_Cull_Injected when in Play Mode for up to 5 minutes
- Crash on delete_object_internal_step1 when unloading memory
- Crash on the unknown line when building a specific project
- [M1] Missing package error is thrown when trying to build a Player with Il2CPP scripting backend for Linux target platform on M1 Mac
- There is no option to change the string being passed when Unity passes the string to the 'vkCreateInstance' function