Search Issue Tracker
[Android] Gradle Build failed error thrown on building Android Player
On building Android player for both 'Mono' and 'IL2CPP' scripting backend throws Gradle Build failed error in console. Refer attached video for reference.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create a new project
2) Build Settings > Android > Switch Platform
3) Build Settings > Build > Observe the console.
Gradle Build failed error thrown on building Android Player.
On building Android Player, the build should get created without throwing any error.
Working Fine in:
Windows10 and macOS 10.15 and Ubuntu 18.04 LTS
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first