Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
[Android][GLES2] Shaders with clip instruction don't compile on certain devices
After switching to HLSLcc for OpenGL ES 2 shader compilation, shaders containing the "clip" HLSL function won't compile anymore on certain devices.
2. How we can reproduce it using the example you attached
* Check that OpenGL ES 2 is the selected API.
* Build to a Samsung Galaxy S4 mini (Adreno 330).
* Observe that the cube is rendered pink.
Fixed in 2018.3.0a9
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Poor performance when loading or unloading a large Scene
- Go wide on shader compression
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Speech Recognition is not supported error is thrown when setting Unity Hub and Unity version to run as an administrator