Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
[Android][GLES2] Shaders with clip instruction don't compile on certain devices
After switching to HLSLcc for OpenGL ES 2 shader compilation, shaders containing the "clip" HLSL function won't compile anymore on certain devices.
2. How we can reproduce it using the example you attached
* Check that OpenGL ES 2 is the selected API.
* Build to a Samsung Galaxy S4 mini (Adreno 330).
* Observe that the cube is rendered pink.
Fixed in 2018.3.0a9
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux Hub] A new instance of the Hub does not have a Taskbar icon
- Mesh Inspector becomes slow to use when inspecting a large Mesh with Blend Shapes
- [Metal] GfxDeviceMetal::CreateComputeProgram does not check inputs
- The Modes button of the the SerializedField MinMaxGradient is not clickable in the Inspector when indentLevel is more than 0
- Input.GetKey for Left Shift returns true when Right Shift is held down and Left Shift is pressed (and vice versa)