Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
[Android][GLES2] Shaders with clip instruction don't compile on certain devices
After switching to HLSLcc for OpenGL ES 2 shader compilation, shaders containing the "clip" HLSL function won't compile anymore on certain devices.
2. How we can reproduce it using the example you attached
* Check that OpenGL ES 2 is the selected API.
* Build to a Samsung Galaxy S4 mini (Adreno 330).
* Observe that the cube is rendered pink.
Fixed in 2018.3.0a9
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first