Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
[Android][GLES2] Shaders with clip instruction don't compile on certain devices
After switching to HLSLcc for OpenGL ES 2 shader compilation, shaders containing the "clip" HLSL function won't compile anymore on certain devices.
2. How we can reproduce it using the example you attached
* Check that OpenGL ES 2 is the selected API.
* Build to a Samsung Galaxy S4 mini (Adreno 330).
* Observe that the cube is rendered pink.
Fixed in 2018.3.0a9
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Assertions and errors appear while undoing prefab asset replacement
- Prefab Asset reference to itself changes when closed and reopened
- Adding "Vertical Layout Group" Component to a "TMP Button" and then pressing "Undo" does not change the Text position back
- Handles.RotationHandle and Handles.PositionHandle trigger prefab override when updating current values with the same values
- Undo operation doesn't undo an instance of prefab which was previously deleted and recreated from the same instance