Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
[Android][GLES2] Shaders with clip instruction don't compile on certain devices
After switching to HLSLcc for OpenGL ES 2 shader compilation, shaders containing the "clip" HLSL function won't compile anymore on certain devices.
2. How we can reproduce it using the example you attached
* Check that OpenGL ES 2 is the selected API.
* Build to a Samsung Galaxy S4 mini (Adreno 330).
* Observe that the cube is rendered pink.
Fixed in 2018.3.0a9
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Build Callbacks] Build is not failing when BuildFailedException is thrown in the PostProcessScene Callback
- [Terrain] The function TerrainData.GetDetailLayer only returns 0 or 1
- [Windows 7] VideoPlayer.Prepare causes a stack overflow crash if Video is loaded from asset bundle
- [WebGL] Mouse input is blocked after a few moves when using Edge browser
- Builds that contain terrain using the Nature/Terrain/Standard shader produce errors when run in headless mode