Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Fixed in 2017.2.X, 2017.4.X, 2018.1.X, 2018.2.X
[Android] GI assets for the first scene(level0) have been added to the obb when "Split Application Binary" is enabled.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Download project and open in Unity
2) Go to "Build Settings" and choose "Default" compression method.
3) Go to "Player Settings" -> "Publishing Settings", make sure "Split Application Binary" is checked.
4) Build to apk and you will see the apk and obb file.
5) Only install the apk file to the device, run the app on device and you will see the app crash without loading first scene successfully.
6) You can check the attached "logcat.txt" result.
Expected result: Even without obb installed, first scene should be loaded successfully.
Reproduced with: 2017.2.3f1, 2017.4.3f1, 2018.1.1f1, 2018.2.0b4 ,2018.3.a1
Not reproduced with: 2017.1.4f1
Fixed in: 2017.2.3p4, 2017.4.6f1, 2018.1.5f1, 2018.2.0b8, 2018.3.0a2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- SHADERPASS has incorrect value when using Shader Graph for Built-In target
- [VFX] Gizmo still incorrectly rendered for a hidden property
- Nested object label indentation is incorrect when using the UI Toolkit Inspector
- Crash on tlsf_free when UI Elements are moved to the side by scrolling
- Setting VideoPlayer.time and pausing results in incorrect player.frame values