Search Issue Tracker
[Android] GameObjects with SkinnedMeshRenderer are not being rendered when running on Adreno GPUs using OpenGLES3 graphics API
1. Download and open the attached project "1234378.zip"
2. Build and run on Android
Expected result: Two characters with two shadows are rendered
Actual result: One character and two shadows are rendered
Reproducible with: 2018.4.23f1, 2019.3.14f1, 2020.1.0b9, 2020.2.0a12
VLNQA00125, Google Pixel 2 (Pixel 2), Android 8.1.0, CPU: Snapdragon 835 MSM8998, GPU: Adreno (TM) 540
VLNQA00321, Xiaomi MI 9 (MI 9), Android 9, CPU: Snapdragon 855 SM8150, GPU: Adreno (TM) 640
Does not reproduce on:
VLNQA00122, Samsung Galaxy S9 (SM-G960F), Android 9, CPU: Exynos 9 Series 9810, GPU: Mali-G72
VLNQA00012, Samsung Galaxy S6 (SM-G920F), Android 7.0, CPU: Exynos 7 Octa 7420, GPU: Mali-T760
Could not test on Unity 2017.4 due to console errors.
Reproducible only with OpenGLES3 graphics API. OpenGLES2 and Vulkan work as expected.
The issue does not reproduce if Compute Skinning is disabled in Player Settings.
The issue does not reproduce if the Skybox Material is removed and lights are regenerated for s_bug_scene.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Object references are not loaded after you git checkout to another branch
- Only one of multiple copies of the same StateMachineBehaviour script is visible when added to the Animation state
- [XR][Vulkan][Oculus] Crash in hybrid renderer BeginRenderPass
- [Mobile]Dynamic batching is not working when working with sub mesh on a mobile device
- [Hub] Warning pop-up contains <strong></strong> when attempting to add a project to the list of projects while it's already open