Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.3.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X
[Android] Errors are thrown and the app is not launched when Building And Running App Bundle on Android 4.x
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Open the Build Settings (File->Build Settings...)
3. Switch to the Android platform
4. Enable the "Build App Bundle" option
5. Build And Run on an Android 4.x device
Expected results: Once built the app successfully is launched on the device
Actual results: Once the build is finished the app is not launched on the device, errors are thrown
Reproducible with: 2019.4.31f1, 2020.3.15f1, 2020.3.21f1
Could not test with: 2020.3.0f1, 2020.3.14f1 because of the Build errors, 2021.1 and later because it supports Android 5 at minimum
----------, Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini (GT-I9195), Android 4.4.2, CPU: Snapdragon S4 Plus MSM8960, GPU: Adreno (TM) 305
Did not reproduce with:
VLNQA00391, Xiaomi Redmi 9A (M2006C3LG), Android 10, CPU: MediaTek Helio G25 (MT6762G), GPU: PowerVR Rogue GE8320
VLNQA00286, Meizu Pro 5 (PRO 5), Android 7.0, CPU: Exynos 7 Octa 7420, GPU: Mali-T760
VLNQA00313, Huawei Y6 Ⅱ Compact (HUAWEI LYO-L01), Android 5.1, CPU: MediaTek MT6735, GPU: Mali-T720
VLNQA00294, Oppo OPPO Reno Z (PCDM10), Android 11, CPU: NOT FOUND, GPU: PowerVR Rogue GM9446
"The APKs have been extracted in the directory"
"DeploymentOperationFailedException: Installation failed."
"UnityException: Could not find any valid targets to launch on for Android"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Created Import Issue Asset doesn't show up in the Project window until the Unity Editor is restarted
- [Android] Application name with an ampersand is removed and replaced with an underscore in 2021 LTS and up