Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.2
[Android] "Error walking path" errors thrown after completing a build and having Crash and Exception Reporting enabled
1. Open attached project
2. Build on Android
3. Check the symbol_upload log
Actual: "Error walking path Temp/StagingArea/symbols at file Temp/StagingArea/symbols, file will not be processed: lstat Temp/StagingArea/symbols: no such file or directory" error is present in the log
Reproducible with: 2017.4.18f1, 2018.2.20f1, 2018.3.3f1, 2019.1.0a14, 2019.2.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website