Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Fixed in 2018.3.X, 2018.4.X, 2019.1.X
[Android] "Error walking path" errors thrown after completing a build and having Crash and Exception Reporting enabled
1. Open attached project
2. Build on Android
3. Check the symbol_upload log
Actual: "Error walking path Temp/StagingArea/symbols at file Temp/StagingArea/symbols, file will not be processed: lstat Temp/StagingArea/symbols: no such file or directory" error is present in the log
Reproducible with: 2017.4.18f1, 2018.2.20f1, 2018.3.3f1, 2019.1.0a14, 2019.2.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UI Builder] The border of VisualElement is not created when slicing a pixel art sprite
- [VFX Graph] Bounds padding not working
- Page is missing when looking up documentation for the Custom Function module when it is renamed
- "Shading Mode” isn't set to “Shaded” when pressing a shortcut set for the “Scene View -> Render Mode/Shaded"
- “+” and “-” buttons can't be pressed because the text field of the first array element is being focused in the Tile Palette window