Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Fixed in 2018.3.X, 2018.4.X, 2019.1.X
[Android] "Error walking path" errors thrown after completing a build and having Crash and Exception Reporting enabled
1. Open attached project
2. Build on Android
3. Check the symbol_upload log
Actual: "Error walking path Temp/StagingArea/symbols at file Temp/StagingArea/symbols, file will not be processed: lstat Temp/StagingArea/symbols: no such file or directory" error is present in the log
Reproducible with: 2017.4.18f1, 2018.2.20f1, 2018.3.3f1, 2019.1.0a14, 2019.2.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Pausing a Visual Effect doesn't pause the “Multiply size over life” effect in the Update Block
- Wheel Colliders aren't detecting collision
- [VFX Graph] VFX graph is still dark when using Light Mode
- The Rotation of Child GameObject with the Interpolating RigidBody is set to a random number when changing the Rotation of Parent GameObject
- [Shader Graph] Shader graph is still dark when using Light Mode
Mar 16, 2019 09:55
Very similar issue here: Unity 2018.3.7f1.
time="2019-03-16T10:37:27+01:00" level=warning msg="Error walking path Temp/StagingArea\symbols at file Temp/StagingArea\symbols, file will not be processed: GetFileAttributesEx Temp/StagingArea\symbols: The system cannot find the file specified."