Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.2
[Android] "Error walking path" errors thrown after completing a build and having Crash and Exception Reporting enabled
1. Open attached project
2. Build on Android
3. Check the symbol_upload log
Actual: "Error walking path Temp/StagingArea/symbols at file Temp/StagingArea/symbols, file will not be processed: lstat Temp/StagingArea/symbols: no such file or directory" error is present in the log
Reproducible with: 2017.4.18f1, 2018.2.20f1, 2018.3.3f1, 2019.1.0a14, 2019.2.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- [Editor] When Preference window is open, exiting Playmode generates NullReferenceException.
- [Addressables] Models have deformations when they are imported from AssetBundle and Play Mode Script is set to Packed Play mode
- The error of " 'Light' does not contain a definition for 'SetLightDirty' " when building the project