Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
[Android] Error of "Failed to extract resources needed by IL2CPP" when building with 'Split Application Binary' set to true
1. Open attached project
2. Make sure it is on android platform
3. Go to player settings and see if Split Application Binary is checked ( if not check)
4. Build and run to Android device
Actual result: the error of failed to extract resources needed by ll2cpp
Expected result: there should be no error and application should open
Reproduced with: 2019.1.0a13; 2019.1.0b2;
Not reproducible with:2017.4.20f1; 2018.3.5f1; 2019.1.0a12
Can't test on 2018.2 due to errors.
Tested with: VLNQA00175, Samsung Galaxy Note9 (SM-N960F), Android 8.1.0, CPU: Exynos 9 Series 9810, GPU: Mali-G72
VLNQA00024, Xiaomi Mi 5 (MI 5), Android 7.0, CPU: Snapdragon 820 MSM8996, GPU: Adreno (TM) 530
VLNQA00153, Google Pixel XL (Pixel XL), Android 9, CPU: Snapdragon 821 MSM8996 Pro, GPU: Adreno (TM) 530
Note: logcat attached
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mac] Unity Hub encounters a critical error when trying to launch it after logging out
- [XR SDK | GLES] large gpu perf regression ~3 ms
- UploadHandlerFile.contentType cannot be set and always returns "text/plain"
- [XR][URP][Shader Graph][Android] Shader graph shaders are not rendering on Android when using texture array layout (multiview)
- Cloth behaving different after upgrading to 2019.2.9 from 2018.3