Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Android device selection functionality is broken when Android SDK path is not specified
To reproduce the issue:
- Go to Unity Preferences -> External Tools and delete Android SDK path
- Go to Build Settings and choose Android platform
- Notice that no run devices are displayed and console is spammed with error messages (might need to hit Refresh button if doesn't reproduce correctly)
Run Device section should show some message informing that Android SDK is unavailable or ask user to select SDK path.
Also I think that AndroidSDKTools.GetTools() should only be callable from UI thread only because it might ask user to specify SDK path. When it gets called from worker threads bugs like this happen. This might require reworking IDeploymentTargetsExtension and some other places.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted
- Native Plugin regression from 2018.x results in "DllNotFoundException" error
- [Android] "AndroidETC2FallbackOverride.Quality32BitDownscaled" does not work on an Atlas created with the Legacy Sprite Packer
- Debug.Log() Context not highlighted when pressed after printing in Test Runner's EditMode
- [Terrain] Painting on newly created neighboring terrains results in null reference errors