Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Android device selection functionality is broken when Android SDK path is not specified
To reproduce the issue:
- Go to Unity Preferences -> External Tools and delete Android SDK path
- Go to Build Settings and choose Android platform
- Notice that no run devices are displayed and console is spammed with error messages (might need to hit Refresh button if doesn't reproduce correctly)
Run Device section should show some message informing that Android SDK is unavailable or ask user to select SDK path.
Also I think that AndroidSDKTools.GetTools() should only be callable from UI thread only because it might ask user to specify SDK path. When it gets called from worker threads bugs like this happen. This might require reworking IDeploymentTargetsExtension and some other places.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader error db grows on each build
- Android ARCore build fails with 2019.4 due to outdated Gradle
- [tvOS] Visual artifacts are present when Ambient Occlusion is enabled and Dynamic Resolution is reduced
- Texture Importer Inspector throws errors when a built-in texture inspector is overwritten in C#
- Invalid AABB error is thrown when moving a Particle with Velocity over Lifetime and Limit Velocity over Lifetime modules