Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.1, 2019.2
CullAllVisibleLights consume too much CPU when only baked lights are used in the scene
1. Open attached project
2. Build and run for Android with development mode checked
3. Connect profiler and drill down to SceneCulling.
4. Observe there is CullAllVisibleLights item consuming like 2-3% of the overall frame time.
Actual result: CullAllVisibleLights item consuming around 2-3% of the overall frame time.
Expected result: There should be no time consumed if there are no realtime lights in the scene.
Reproduced with:2017.4.15f1; 2018.2.16f1; 2018.3.0b10; 2019.1.0a9
VLNQA00124, Google Pixel 2 XL (Pixel 2 XL), Android 9, CPU: Snapdragon 835 MSM8998, GPU: Adreno (TM) 540
VLNQA00025, Xiaomi Mi 5s (MI 5s), Android 6.0.1, CPU: Snapdragon 820 MSM8996, GPU: Adreno (TM) 530
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VCS] Improve UI/UX of connection params (history of previous params, auto-find p4config, etc.)
- [VCS] After working offline in Perforce, show UI for "p4 reconcile" or some other way of getting in sync
- [VCS] UI lacks a File History window (note: needs plugin changes, UI work)
- [VCS] Version Control window context menu: add "Open in P4V" and tweak wording
- [VCS] Perforce/etc. settings could really use a separate entry in Project Settings sidebar