Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Fixed in 2017.2.X, 2017.4.X, 2018.1.X
[Android] Crash with signal 11 (SIGSEGV), code 1 when using try catch on Null value with performance reporting enabled
1. Download and open attached "repro965024.zip" project.
2. Link the project to organization.
3. Activate performance reporting.
4. Build and run the project on any Android device.
Expected result: Application loads and try catch block executes.
Actual result: Application crashes after splash screen.
Reproduced with: 2018.1.0a5, 2017.3.0b10, 2017.2.0p2, 2017.2.0b1.
Not reproduced with: 2017.2.0a4, 2017.1.2p3.
Regression introduced in: 2017.2.0b1.
Devices Under Test:
Samsung SM G928F*, OS:7.0, CPU:arm64-v8a, GPU:Mali-T760,
Lge LG H815 (G4)*, OS:6.0, CPU:arm64-v8a, GPU:Adreno (TM) 418,
Google Pixel XL*, OS:8.0.0, CPU:arm64-v8a, GPU:Adreno (TM) 530,
Notes: Did not crash on iOS and Standalone. On iOS however, application starts in hidden mode, but can be opened correctly from the system tray. In 2018.1 application does not crash anymore, but black screen appears and application does not function.
Fixed in: 2017.2.2p3, 2017.4.4f1, 2018.1.2f1 and 2018.2.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform