Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Fixed in 2017.2, 2017.4, 2018.1
[Android] Crash with signal 11 (SIGSEGV), code 1 when using try catch on Null value with performance reporting enabled
1. Download and open attached "repro965024.zip" project.
2. Link the project to organization.
3. Activate performance reporting.
4. Build and run the project on any Android device.
Expected result: Application loads and try catch block executes.
Actual result: Application crashes after splash screen.
Reproduced with: 2018.1.0a5, 2017.3.0b10, 2017.2.0p2, 2017.2.0b1.
Not reproduced with: 2017.2.0a4, 2017.1.2p3.
Regression introduced in: 2017.2.0b1.
Devices Under Test:
Samsung SM G928F*, OS:7.0, CPU:arm64-v8a, GPU:Mali-T760,
Lge LG H815 (G4)*, OS:6.0, CPU:arm64-v8a, GPU:Adreno (TM) 418,
Google Pixel XL*, OS:8.0.0, CPU:arm64-v8a, GPU:Adreno (TM) 530,
Notes: Did not crash on iOS and Standalone. On iOS however, application starts in hidden mode, but can be opened correctly from the system tray. In 2018.1 application does not crash anymore, but black screen appears and application does not function.
Fixed in: 2017.2.2p3, 2017.4.4f1, 2018.1.2f1 and 2018.2.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Object references are not loaded after you git checkout to another branch
- Only one of multiple copies of the same StateMachineBehaviour script is visible when added to the Animation state
- [XR][Vulkan][Oculus] Crash in hybrid renderer BeginRenderPass
- [Mobile]Dynamic batching is not working when working with sub mesh on a mobile device
- [Hub] Warning pop-up contains <strong></strong> when attempting to add a project to the list of projects while it's already open