Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Fixed in 2017.2, 2017.4, 2018.1
[Android] Crash with signal 11 (SIGSEGV), code 1 when using try catch on Null value with performance reporting enabled
1. Download and open attached "repro965024.zip" project.
2. Link the project to organization.
3. Activate performance reporting.
4. Build and run the project on any Android device.
Expected result: Application loads and try catch block executes.
Actual result: Application crashes after splash screen.
Reproduced with: 2018.1.0a5, 2017.3.0b10, 2017.2.0p2, 2017.2.0b1.
Not reproduced with: 2017.2.0a4, 2017.1.2p3.
Regression introduced in: 2017.2.0b1.
Devices Under Test:
Samsung SM G928F*, OS:7.0, CPU:arm64-v8a, GPU:Mali-T760,
Lge LG H815 (G4)*, OS:6.0, CPU:arm64-v8a, GPU:Adreno (TM) 418,
Google Pixel XL*, OS:8.0.0, CPU:arm64-v8a, GPU:Adreno (TM) 530,
Notes: Did not crash on iOS and Standalone. On iOS however, application starts in hidden mode, but can be opened correctly from the system tray. In 2018.1 application does not crash anymore, but black screen appears and application does not function.
Fixed in: 2017.2.2p3, 2017.4.4f1, 2018.1.2f1 and 2018.2.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The main loop is never scheduled in 2018.x when build starts in background
- EditorApplication.isPlaying value is true when calling it in OnDisable() and Entering Play Mode
- "Entering Playmode with Reload Domain disabled" log appears when Configurable Enter Play Mode is enabled and pressing Play
- [2D] [Lost Crypt Demo] null texture passed to GUI.DrawTexture warning when opening demo
- Editor freezes and silently crashes when an object with SerializeReference is assigned an object with System.Obsolete attribute