Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X, 2021.2.X
[Android] Crash with java.lang.IllegalStateException: The specified child already has a parent.
The is no repro project for this crash, but there are reports on the forum https://forum.unity.com/threads/android-crash-on-unity-2019-4-26f.1116979 and our support customers are affected https://unity3d.zendesk.com/agent/tickets/1068010 https://unity3d.zendesk.com/agent/tickets/1062844
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Input Field ignores first keyboard input when calling Focus() from code
- GC Alloc when using Graphics.RenderMeshInstanced
- [VFX Graph][URP] VFX crashes on URP when dragging VFX asset to the Hierarchy window
- InvalidOperationException when using AsyncGPUReadback.RequestIntoNativeArray
- Generated Entities look different when Depth Priming Mode is changed
Sep 02, 2022 07:12
Still present in marked fixed version. Tried various version of 2019.4.X and 2020.3.X. But it has a slightly different error log i.e.
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: parameter must be a descendant of this view
at android.view.ViewGroup.offsetRectBetweenParentAndChild (ViewGroup.java:6422)