Search Issue Tracker
[Android] Crash on Segmentation Fault when Unloading Scene
1. Open "1172249" project
2. "Rebar" -> "Multiresolution Build..."
3. "Preset" -> "android"
4. "Turn remote off"
5. "Rebuild Asset Bundles"
6. "File" -> "Build Settings" -> Uncheck every scene except for "LoadingScene" -> "Build"
7. Install the app and output its Logcat
8. Notice that the application has a black screen followed by a crash
Actual Result: Crash
Repro Steps for included .apk are different, added to notes!
Doesn't always reproduce, give it a few tries
Reproduced with: 2019.1.1f1
VLNQA00272, Samsung Galaxy S10+ (SM-G975U), Android 9, CPU: Snapdragon 855 SM8150, GPU: Adreno (TM) 640
VLNQA00224, Samsung Galaxy A5(2017) (SM-A520F), Android 8.0.0, CPU: Exynos 7 Octa 7880, GPU: Mali-T830
VLNQA00013, Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+ (SM-G928F), Android 7.0, CPU: Exynos 7 Octa 7420, GPU: Mali-T760
VLNQA00123, Google Pixel 2 XL (Pixel 2 XL), Android 10, CPU: Snapdragon 835 MSM8998, GPU: Adreno (TM) 540
VLNQA00153, Google Pixel XL (Pixel XL), Android 10, CPU: Snapdragon 821 MSM8996 Pro, GPU: Adreno (TM) 530
VLNQA00262, Sony Xperia XZ Premium (G8141), Android 9, CPU: Snapdragon 835 MSM8998, GPU: Adreno (TM) 540
VLNQA00277, Asus ROG Phone (ASUS_Z01QD), Android 8.1.0, CPU: Snapdragon 845 SDM845, GPU: Adreno (TM) 630
VLNQA00010, Samsung Galaxy S8 (SM-G950U), Android 7.0, CPU: Snapdragon 835 MSM8998, GPU: Adreno (TM) 540
VLNQA00282, Samsung Galaxy S10e (SM-G970U), Android 9, CPU: Snapdragon 855 SM8150, GPU: Adreno (TM) 640
VLNQA00078, Motorola Nexus 6 (Nexus 6), Android 7.1.1, CPU: Snapdragon 805 APQ8084AB, GPU: Adreno (TM) 420
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Awake is called in a different order when IProcessSceneWithReport.OnProcessScene() is called in the Editor and the Build
- LightEvent.AfterShadowMap CommandBuffer events are not being called when race condition occurs
- GUI Items are not found and highlighted when using Highligher.Highlight() method
- Opening a nested Prefab consisting of two prefabs results in a corrupted and broken prefab which becomes a Prefab variant.
- Visual C# Compiler fails to locate assembly if response file compiler argument path contains spaces