Search Issue Tracker
[Android] Could not build an IL2CPP project when using 'GoogleMobileAds.dll'
How to reproduce it:
1. Open the user's attached project
2. Go to the Project Settings -> Player and set Scripting Backend value to "IL2CPP"
3. Build the project
4. Observe the Console window
Expected results: Building for Android with IL2CPP succeeds
Actual results: Building for Android with IL2CPP fails. The exception appears in the Console window:
Fatal error in Unity CIL Linker
Mono.Linker.LinkerFatalErrorException: ILLink: error IL1005: GoogleMobileAds.Api.MobileAds.GetClientFactory(): Error processing method 'GoogleMobileAds.Api.MobileAds.GetClientFactory()' in assembly 'GoogleMobileAds.dll'
Reproducible with: 2021.1.0a6, 2021.1.11f1, 2021.2.0a20
Not reproducible with: 2020.3.12f1, 2021.1.0a5
Could not test with: 2018.4.36f1, 2019.4.28f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Light brightness gets intense until the 'Lightmap Encoding' quality is changed when baking Lightmap
- Crash on LinearCollectionField::LinearCollectionField after a 'm_ArrayField != SCRIPTING_NULL' assertion when opening a project
- Import Activity Window takes long time to open
- [Android] Artifacts appear in texture Preview Window on Android Platform when selected Override ETC2 fallback is 16-bit
- Child Canvas' Sorting Layer is changed to the same value as the parent Canvas after interacting with Dropdown UI object