Search Issue Tracker
[Android] Could not build an IL2CPP project when using 'GoogleMobileAds.dll'
How to reproduce it:
1. Open the user's attached project
2. Go to the Project Settings -> Player and set Scripting Backend value to "IL2CPP"
3. Build the project
4. Observe the Console window
Expected results: Building for Android with IL2CPP succeeds
Actual results: Building for Android with IL2CPP fails. The exception appears in the Console window:
Fatal error in Unity CIL Linker
Mono.Linker.LinkerFatalErrorException: ILLink: error IL1005: GoogleMobileAds.Api.MobileAds.GetClientFactory(): Error processing method 'GoogleMobileAds.Api.MobileAds.GetClientFactory()' in assembly 'GoogleMobileAds.dll'
Reproducible with: 2021.1.0a6, 2021.1.11f1, 2021.2.0a20
Not reproducible with: 2020.3.12f1, 2021.1.0a5
Could not test with: 2018.4.36f1, 2019.4.28f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Action can't be undone after changing the base Controller on the Animator Controller
- The Axes Gizmo is wiggling around when moving around the Scene View with enabled Physical Camera and Isometric View
- The script can be dragged and dropped before it is compiled
- Double clicking script field no longer opens it in the external script editor
- [Android] Build fails with built-in PAD custom asset(s) when using sample Addressable