Search Issue Tracker
[Android] Compressed HDR lightmaps are not encoded
When baking Lightmaps with the editor set to Android and using compression, lightmap values are borked.
1) Open attatched project
2) Load samplescene
3) Bake lighting if not baked
Expected results: Baked lightmap should look fine after compression step
Actual results: Baked lightmap is very colorful and incorrect when compression step is done at the end of the bake
Reproduced on 2019.1.0f2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Scene View] Gizmos dropdown disappears while toggling Windzone checkbox with its tooltip open
- Crash in StackAllocator::TryDeallocate when calling ParticleSystemRenderer.BakeMesh
- Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
- Models change their position in scene when upgrading project
- Texture 'Read/Write' option does not double the memory in Profiler