Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2021.2.X
[Android] Cannot build with target and min sdk set to 22
When the minimum and target sdk of an Android build are both set to the minimum(22). You cannot build a project. It will fail with this error.
/Users/davidrogers/Unity Test Projects/SpinnyCube/Library/Android/Prj/IL2CPP/Gradle/launcher/src/main/AndroidManifest.xml:4:3-116: AAPT: error: attribute android:extractNativeLibs not found.
Reproducible with 2021.2, 1d7c4be35373295071591f8d5bb635d26a93ced1. Have not tested earlier versions.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] Packman options to add package from Git URL doesn't always show the window directly below the + button
- Editor redirects to a broken page when pressing question mark "?" in the Inspector window
- Editor directs to non-existent page when pressing "Learn more..." for Asset Pipeline
- "Cyclic Prefab nesting not supported" error window is thrown when trying to nest two sibling prefab variants
- Prefab copies are generated every frame and exceptions are thrown when its dragged into the Scene view