Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2021.2.X
[Android] Cannot build with target and min sdk set to 22
When the minimum and target sdk of an Android build are both set to the minimum(22). You cannot build a project. It will fail with this error.
/Users/davidrogers/Unity Test Projects/SpinnyCube/Library/Android/Prj/IL2CPP/Gradle/launcher/src/main/AndroidManifest.xml:4:3-116: AAPT: error: attribute android:extractNativeLibs not found.
Reproducible with 2021.2, 1d7c4be35373295071591f8d5bb635d26a93ced1. Have not tested earlier versions.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Vulkan] Release memory after deleting image
- Referred style sheet stays dirty after saving when using the UIBuilder
- The Height map Amplitude is not working when using HDRP/LayeredLit
- Crash on internalABP::BoxManager::prepareData when entering Play Mode
- Crash at "UnityEngine.Object:FindObjectsOfType" when quitting the Player