Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Planned for 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2021.2.X
[Android] Cannot build with target and min sdk set to 22
When the minimum and target sdk of an Android build are both set to the minimum(22). You cannot build a project. It will fail with this error.
/Users/davidrogers/Unity Test Projects/SpinnyCube/Library/Android/Prj/IL2CPP/Gradle/launcher/src/main/AndroidManifest.xml:4:3-116: AAPT: error: attribute android:extractNativeLibs not found.
Reproducible with 2021.2, 1d7c4be35373295071591f8d5bb635d26a93ced1. Have not tested earlier versions.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on GUIView::DoPaint when selecting color with a color picker
- Crash on GUIView::DoPaint when creating a new Tile Palette
- [Audio] Selecting audio file in Project window throws error "Unknown platform passed to AudioImporter.GetOverrideSampleSettings"
- [Hub][Linux] Hub .AppImage does not allow to upgrade the Hub from 2.4.5 to 3.0.0-beta.2
- [Profiler] Current frame button initially hides profile frame marker