Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2021.2.X
[Android] Cannot build with target and min sdk set to 22
When the minimum and target sdk of an Android build are both set to the minimum(22). You cannot build a project. It will fail with this error.
/Users/davidrogers/Unity Test Projects/SpinnyCube/Library/Android/Prj/IL2CPP/Gradle/launcher/src/main/AndroidManifest.xml:4:3-116: AAPT: error: attribute android:extractNativeLibs not found.
Reproducible with 2021.2, 1d7c4be35373295071591f8d5bb635d26a93ced1. Have not tested earlier versions.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [WebGL] ExposedReference<Transform>.Resolve() is not generated correctly in WebGL
- Resizing Profiler Module Details panel and releasing mouse button outside Unity doesn't cancel resize
- "Auto-hide gizmos" preference is not saved when reopening the project
- Sampling a custom depth texture on a machine with a GTX 1080 makes object's textures display the wrong color when in Play mode or Player
- Terrain is missing the Hidden/TerrainEngine/Details/WavingDoublePass shader when AssetBundles are built in older Unity Versions