Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Planned for 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2021.2.X
[Android] Cannot build with target and min sdk set to 22
When the minimum and target sdk of an Android build are both set to the minimum(22). You cannot build a project. It will fail with this error.
/Users/davidrogers/Unity Test Projects/SpinnyCube/Library/Android/Prj/IL2CPP/Gradle/launcher/src/main/AndroidManifest.xml:4:3-116: AAPT: error: attribute android:extractNativeLibs not found.
Reproducible with 2021.2, 1d7c4be35373295071591f8d5bb635d26a93ced1. Have not tested earlier versions.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Search Picker] Undoing selection in unity while the picker is opens doesn't close the picker
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible
- [iOS] Canvas does not change when enabled in OnApplicationFocus/OnApplicationPause events