Search Issue Tracker
[Android] Building fails with UnauthorizedAccessException for OVRPlugin.aar after upgrading the Oculus Utilities package
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open user attached project
2. Build the project
3. Notice that build fails with: "UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path "Assets\Oculus\VR\Plugins\1.31.0\Android\OVRPlugin.aar" or "Temp\StagingArea\aar\OVRPlugin.aar" is denied." and it's falsely outputted that it Succeeded
Expected result: building on Android should not fail with UnauthorizedAccessException for OVRPlugin.aar after upgrading the Oculus Utilities package
Reproduced in: 2019.1.0a12, 2018.3.0f1, 2018.3.0a1
Not reproduced in: 2018.2.19f1
Regression since: 2018.3.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- deadlock in AssetDatabase_AcceleratorClient_Scheduling.ScheduledRequest_Status_InProgress
- Texture Compression settings on Android and WebGL Platforms are reset to default when building the project using a script
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Some GameObjects ignore the Default Parent when creating them in the Hierarchy